YOGA FOR PRIVATE & GROUPS
Private and Corporate Group classes allow students to practice based on their specific schedule, needs, and goals.
- customized class time & duration
- use of props, or chairs
- manage stress, depression, anxiety
- improve overall health, posture, flexibility
- increase physical energy
- enhance mental vitality, clarity, focus
- reduce pain from injuries and chronic conditions
We will work together to create a practice that suites you: strength, injury recover, flexibility, or breathing & meditation.
YOGA FOR BEGINNERS
Every person can practice yoga, and can discover his/her individual path for mind-body balance. Personalized and appropriate modifications are provided according to accessibility, physical ability or injury.
In class, we will work together to ensure a solid & safe yoga foundation:
- mindful breathing
- full body movement
- appropriate muscle engagement
- safe alignment
Students are guided physically and thoughtfully to help cultivate mindful daily living on and off the mat.
YOGA FOR PRENATAL & POSTNATAL
A space for women to connect to themselves and to their babies. Expecting and new mothers are guided to support each other and mindfully navigate the experience of motherhood.
Students will specifically address the needs of their changing bodies:
- targeted strength building
- pelvic floor exercises
- key areas of pain relief
- enhance the mother-child bond
In addition, reminders of the deep importance for relaxation, time for self-care, and space for reflection are provided in a nourishing environment.
Tiffany is a purposeful instructor with the goal for students to emerge content and nourished after each yoga practice. Her warm, grounded personality encourages authenticity, physical awareness, and personal growth. She enjoys encouraging students to discover an individual path for mind-body balance.
Spreading healthy, happy living in Hong Kong – one yoga session at a time!
Tiffany’s yoga journey began in 2010 when she sought fitness and escape from city-life of Hong Kong. Instead, she discovered mental clarity and a joyful method for living that not only had physical benefits, but also improved mental wellbeing, nervous system balance and immune health. In chaos, yoga remains her constant – helping to overcome past traumas and uncovering the possibilities to accomplish more than the mind believes.
A keen student of yoga and its philosophies, Tiffany continues to deepen her education and practice of Yoga, Ayurveda, and Meditation. Off the mat, she enjoys exploring different cultures, foods, art, design, photography, and travel. Tiffany believes in kindness, compassion, and love to all.
Tiffany Wan is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200) and Pre & Postnatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT) with Yoga Alliance.
- RPYT 100 – Prenatal, Postnatal, Active Birth Yoga Teacher Training at Pure Yoga HK with Samantha Chan (100 hours), 2018
- RYT 200 – Hatha Yoga Teacher Training at Union Yoga Ayurveda HK (200 hours), 2018
Trainings & Qualifications:
- Yoga Sequencing 2-day Workshop – with Amy Ippoliti, 2019
- Asia Yoga Conference – with Marysia Do (Vinyasa), Markus Giess (Yin), Nikki Costello (Iyengar & Pranayama), Emily Large (Yoga Therapy), 2019
- Vipassana Meditation Course at Dhamma Mutta, 2019
- Ayurveda Course 1: Foundations in Flow & Theory – with Sera Melini, Hamsa Yoga & Ayurveda (30 hours), 2019
RATES FOR PRIVATE YOGA
Private classes are tailored for individuals or small groups at a desired location: home, office, in a hired studio, or outdoors.
We will work together to carefully create a custom approach.
- Individual session: HKD $700/hour session
- 3 Package session: HKD $500/hour session
- Small Group: Above, plus HKD $100/extra person
* Note: Rates vary pending location and/or facility & equipment needs.