Online or In-person
Personal Yoga on Your Schedule
Create a practice that fits you
YOGA FOR PRIVATE & GROUPS
Private and Corporate Group classes allow students to practice based on specific schedule, needs, or goals.
- enhance mental vitality, clarity, focus
- improve overall health, posture, flexibility
- increase physical strength and energy
- use of props, or chairs
Yoga practice may include focus on the above or unique meeds for strength, injury recovery, flexibility, or breathing & meditation.
Support and nourish changing bodies
YOGA FOR PRENATAL & POSTNATAL
A space for women to connect to themselves and to their babies. Expecting and new mothers are guided to support each other and mindfully navigate the experience of motherhood.
- targeted strength building
- pelvic floor exercises
- key areas of pain relief
- enhance the mother-child bond
Time for self-care, a space for reflection, and reminders of the importance for deep relaxation are provided in a nourishing environment.
Ensure a solid yoga foundation
YOGA FOR BEGINNERS
Every person can practice yoga, and can discover his/her individual path for mind-body balance. Personalized and appropriate modifications are provided according to accessibility, injury, or physical ability.
- mindful breathing
- full body movement
- appropriate muscle engagement
- safe alignment
Students are guided physically and thoughtfully; they will feel equipped to attend public gym or studio yoga classes.
Tiffany is a purposeful instructor with the goal for students to emerge content and nourished after each yoga practice. Her warm, grounded personality encourages authenticity, physical awareness, and personal growth. She enjoys encouraging students to discover an individual path for mind-body balance.
Sharing healthy, happy living in Hong Kong – one yoga session at a time!
Tiffany's yoga journey began in 2010 when she sought fitness and escape from Hong Kong city-life. Instead, she discovered mental clarity and a joyful method for living. She found not only physical benefits, but also improved mental wellbeing, nervous system balance and immune health. In chaos, yoga remains her constant – helping to overcome past traumas and to uncover possibilities of accomplishing more than the mind believes.
A keen student of yoga and its philosophies, Tiffany continues to deepen her education and practice of Yoga, Mindfulness, Ayurveda, and Meditation with teachers around the globe. Off the mat, she enjoys exploring different cultures, foods, art & design, photography, and travel. She believes in kindness, compassion, and love to all.
Tiffany Wan is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200) and Pre & Postnatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT) with Yoga Alliance.
- RPYT 100 – Prenatal, Postnatal, Active Birth Yoga Teacher Training at Pure Yoga HK (100 hours), 2018
- RYT 200 – Hatha Yoga Teacher Training at Union Yoga Ayurveda HK (200 hours), 2018
Trainings & Qualifications:
- Mindfulness-Based Stressed Reduction (MBSR) – The Mindfulness Center at Brown University (8 week course), 2021
- SmartFLOW Advanced Yoga Training: Transitions; Pranify – with Annie Carpenter (60 hours), 2020
- Ayurveda 2: Ayurvedic Principles in Motion & Sequence – with Sera Melini, Yogavahi Ayurveda & Yoga (40 hours), 2020
- Ayurveda 1: Ayurvedic Foundations in Flow & Theory – with Sera Melini, Hamsa Yoga & Ayurveda (30 hours), 2019
- Yoga Sequencing 2-day Workshop – with Amy Ippoliti, 2019
- Asia Yoga Conference – with Marysia Do (Vinyasa), Markus Giess (Yin), Nikki Costello (Iyengar & Pranayama), Emily Large (Yoga Therapy), 2019
- Vipassana Meditation Course at Dhamma Mutta, Hong Kong, 2019
Tiffany is a wonderful yoga teacher. After every session I feel stronger, more balanced, and alert for productivity. I need to schedule her more often!
— Rhonda, private client
Correct alignment and muscle engagement is shared in Tiffany's yoga class. She helps me relieve mental stress and body tension. I feel at ease and learn to better overcome challenges. Thank you!
— Shirley, private group class
Colleagues in the office look forward to Tiffany's weekly yoga sessions. We greatly enjoy yoga for stress relief and movement. She has a bright energy and offers care or special variations to everyone and all abilities.
— Nikki, corporate yoga class
I love the positive vibes of Tiffany's yoga class! The workout is excellent. More importantly I feel so rewarded with calm and peace of mind. Highly recommended!
— Dorothy, private group class